Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sem Break ~

my sem break started on 4th of jan
im happy
but boring though
as i dont have anythings to do
apart from shop, eat and sleep

but
i cooked stg today :)
some sort of sweet potatoes dessert
蕃薯糖水
all by myself
peeling off the skin of sweet potatoes and all :)
here comes the pictures :)


the sweet potatoes when it's in a untreated condition



peeling off the skin of sweet potatoes by using the stripping knife **dun really like this step as it is so dirty and the surface is covering with 'soil' 



cant even wash away the dirty stain ><


hahaha i guess i messed things up ?


finally !! :D


cut it into pieces



ready to boil :)



other ingredients , i thk it's name is sagu ?


pandan leaves 


and finally
boil like about an hour
it's done !
and here comes my tea
homemade sweet potatoes dessert
by me :)



my tea :DD

i actually spent my sem break quite well wat :P
haha~~ 
gonna make stg special next time 
stay tunned ;)

im still me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment